I Don't Care I Don't Care

what a fun song!

Never Wake Me Up Never Wake Me Up

beautiful voice! would you be willing to collaborate with me? i just returned from the grave, and i'll be keeping an eye on your work.
keep up the good work!

BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks! My sister, the one who wrote and sang this, actually doesn't own recording equipment. She had this recorded at someone else's studio. So collaborating would be difficult, but I'll be sure to pass along your request.

The Worst Burrito EVER! The Worst Burrito EVER!

repost.

biggiek7888 responds:

Based on your review history; what I'm assuming 'repost' means is you rated my recording a 0/5 because you believe I ripped off fellow voice actor ShockyD.

If so, you should know that all of us are simply dramatizing the same material, not re-posting or copying one another; hence why all three 'reposts' of this angry burrito rant thus far sound completely different. It's meant for different voice actors to give it their own different interpretation. No one of us are the 'owners' of this content; hence why Mr. ShockyD, Omahdon and myself have all linked the original blog in our description.

The Worst Burrito Ever! The Worst Burrito Ever!

you should close your eyes and try to picture one of the jokers thugs from arkham city ranting to a taco bell employee tied up to a chair. pretty accurate huh? if not, you should play arkham city.
good work!

Shock-Dingo responds:

Heh, that's awesome, thanks! I'm a bit behind on my gaming of late, so haven't gotten to Arkham city, but that's a great visual! :)